Top Date Night Ideas in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
If you’re looking for the best romantic things to do in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of ways to show your special someone how much you love them in this beautiful, charming city. From star gazing on Mauna Kea to a private luxury boat cruise, you can create a romantic experience that you’ll both remember for years to come. Here are some of the most romantic things to do in Kailua-Kona:
1. Star Gazing on Mauna Kea: Nothing says romance quite like taking in the stars while standing atop a dormant volcano. Mauna Kea offers some of the best stargazing in the world, and provides an incredible backdrop for a romantic night out.
2. Going to Mamalahoa Hot Tubs and Spa: Nothing is more romantic than a relaxing soak in a hot tub with your significant other. Mamalahoa Hot Tubs and Spa offers a variety of hot tubs and spa treatments that are sure to make your night extra special.
3. A Private Luxury Boat Cruise: What could be more romantic than a private luxury boat cruise? Take in the beautiful views of the Kailua-Kona coastline while sipping on a glass of champagne with your special someone. ask us about our private catamaran cruises! We can even add a luxury picnic or a photoshoot to each cruise!
4. A Private Luxury Picnic on the Beach: We offer full luxury picnics on the beach or even right where you are staying! Email us for more details! Aloha@aubreyelizabethphotography.com
5. Enjoy a Romantic Sunset from the Beach: There’s nothing quite like watching the sun set over the ocean with the one you love. Enjoy a romantic sunset from the beach and create memories that will last a lifetime.
6. Take a Helicopter Tour of the Island: Take your romantic evening to the next level by taking a helicopter tour of the island. Soar over the beautiful landscape of the Kohala Coast and take in the sights from a unique perspective.
7. Go on a Horseback Ride in Waipi'o Valley: Take a romantic ride along the beach on horseback. The gentle sway of the horse and the sound of the ocean waves will make for an unforgettable experience.
8. Go on a Whale Watching Tour: Take a romantic boat tour and experience the majestic whales swimming in the ocean. This is sure to be a memorable experience for both of you. (December 15th- April 15th)
9. Book a couples photoshoot: Capture memories that will last a lifetime with out couples photoshoot packages.
No matter what romantic activity you choose for your time in Kailua-Kona, you’re sure to have a great time. Make sure to take lots of pictures and create memories that will last a lifetime!